We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Product Planner. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting market research to identify industry trends and opportunities for our e-learning business. You will use this information to develop and plan future course offerings to meet the needs of our learners and stay competitive in the market.
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends and opportunities in the e-learning market
- Develop and plan future course offerings that align with market trends and address the needs of our learners
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure the quality and accuracy of course content
- Monitor and analyze the performance of current courses to identify opportunities for improvement
- Create and maintain a curriculum calendar to ensure timely launch of new courses
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, education or related field
- 3+ years of experience in market research, curriculum planning or related field
- Strong research, analytical, and project f skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in the e-learning industry is a plus
As a Product Planner, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of our e-learning business and making a real impact on the success of our learners.