We are looking for a QA Engineer responsible to Build Automation tests for applications. Your primary focus will be to create a test case, acceptance criteria and automation test.
- Design and develop test plans and test cases to ensure software quality
- Execute manual and automated testing procedures to detect defects or issues
- Report and track defects found during testing and work with the development team to resolve them
- Analyze test results and communicate findings to the development team
- Work collaboratively with development teams to ensure testing is aligned with project goals and timelines
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications for creating test cases and acceptance criteria.
- Create test script, test scenario, and test methodology and document for execution.
- Work closely with the PM to collaborate on new requirements, applications, and features.
- Work closely with the Dev resources to troubleshoot, resolve, and release production applications.
- Skills 2+ years of overall QA process development.
- Expert in some test tool for automation test (+cypress)
- Experience as a QA in Agile development team both manual and automate testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Understand testing concept, software life cycle, and Agile fundamental process
- Understanding of integration and regression test principles.
- Understanding of sanity and performance test principles.